First post ever.

Hey all or no one.
this is my first blog and the opening post.
Everyone has a story to tell and an opinion the share. it's what makes us individual.
To begin, the name of the blog.
The title comes from a song by Jamestown Story which is actually called 'Like a knife in a gun fight' - its also a common saying apparently.
I thought this to be a perfect title for my blog because of the following; If you bring a knife to a gunfight, you are obviously unequipped and under-represented. This is also see in life through homelessness, lack of money, lack of food and lack of happiness. It can be described as not having enough and therefore not being apart of something. I do believe this is what will be reflected in my posts on here. Perhaps not as straight forward as 'You are homeless, therefore you cannot have the same opportunities as me' but more so through stories and opinions that I have and hold onto.

Secondly, who I am.
Sometimes I think anonymity is the most powerful tool we can have. Evidently, it can be quite harmful too. However, if used correctly, the potential for expressing ones beliefs without being judged on anything more is a wonderful concept and definitely achievable.

I respect ones ability to make decisions for themselves, so I hope you make the decision to come back and read my posts. Who knows, maybe there is something to be learnt or something that can alter your opinion.
Not only am I here to try and show people an alternative side to things but also to hear your stories and opinions on topics too. So feel free to hit me up.
Enjoy this blog and if not that, Enjoy life.