BFFL lyk OMG

Im not sure if it's just my complete hate for the majority of society or if i've actually pinpointed something correctly, but it has to be impossible to like everything about someone and never be worried about their negatives because you feel they have none. 

My mum recently got into what she refers to as a 'long term relationship' (not that she even knows the meaning of long term) and I asked her what flaws she sees in this person. Her response was simply to say that she can see none because he has none. 

This brings me onto friends. I don't know if it's normal to hate your best friend, but I certainly do. There's very few people I don't hate in this world and my dad is situated at the top of that list, very little people sit with him. So this take me to the point of whether friends actually do exist.

I don't know if it's just because I've spent a lot of my life moving around from school to school but I can't say I've really held a stable relationship in which I feel a mutual liking and ability to put up with each other. I like to think that my 'best friends' are one of those people that I can be around a alot and get on with really well but the truth is, I really can't. Sometimes, and this has become apparent loads more recently, I end up wondering whether the concept of a 'friendship' is actually one that is true. The dictionary states friendship to be The emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.

Not many people like me, which is nothing new to me or no real surprise and the reason for this is because I'm a mean person. There really only is two people to blame for how mean I am, one of those being me and the other being someone who will perhaps feature in a different post. Anyway, the reason I stated that I'm not very liked is to point out that perhaps that is the reason I don't see the truth in friendship or maybe I don't see it because I just genuinely view things alot different to other people. 

I'm not saying that I don't have mock relationships with people in which they are referred to as 'friendships'. I have plenty of people with whom I share that name with. Yet, they're not real. Maybe I haven't found a 'real friend' yet, maybe I just pushed them away. Or maybe, just maybe, they don't actually exist and everything we know is a lie.