Are you afraid of the dark?

Fears; sometimes motivators but often the reason for anxiety and keeping between the boundaries.
My theory on fears is quite simple, yet little people really spend enough time thinking about it, that not many people understand.
It's only natural for people to be scared of something. I'm scared of spiders and moths.
But these, I do not call fear. Some may say fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real, but to me, the dictionary pin points it spot on by saying that it is "a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil or pain"
People sometimes say that perhaps the extreme feelings of being scared of spiders/snakes/the dark etc. But without contradicting myself, I believe these are somewhat phobias minus the aspect of fear.
To me, fear is much deeper. Much more psychological and often driven by childhood experiences and/or possible events. My fear is one that is not explainable to anyone because I feel like only myself will ever truly understand what I feel.

My bedroom is a shed. Just a lonely boxed room in the backyard about ten meters from my house. Every night, I walk from the house to my room sometimes for the first time that evening and as I approach my bedroom, I am fearful. I am in fear that as I open that door, my brother is in there.
I know because of my stalking abilities, that it is not difficult to find someone if you need to and I know that if he really wanted to find me, he could and he would kill me. That is my fear. It is not dying, it is not the dark or spiders or snakes or moths. My fear is walking into my room with my brother in there, waiting to kill me.

Sometimes fear can be sub concious. We don't actually realise we are in fear of something, we just are.
this post is stupid but I feel like I needed to explain my theory on fear and my biggest fear. I'm sure no one understands it though because I am saa (indie)pendant and saaa underground and alone 4 eva