I dream a dream

I don't sleep very well so I take melatonin tablets to make me sleepy. However, a side affect of this or at least I consider it to be of this is that I have crazy dreams. The other night, I had one completely in sign language and then once I picked it up, I finally started speaking to someone and they responded in voice telling me they don't speak sign language' - Last nights dream consisted of going to the shop with my step mum and step sister and my step mum was buying all this stuff for my step sister even though she had 12 of everything in the bag. Eventually, she buys me nothing and gets my step sister a 13th pair of blue sun glasses to match the 12 in her bag already. Another dream I had was where I was pregnant. In the beginning, I didn't want the baby but as the dream progressed and scenes were skipped through the length of the pregnancy, I gained a connection with this baby. The moment that happened, my step mum pushed me on the ground and stomped on my stomach. I woke up sad because I didn't have this baby haha

Hilary Duff once taught me that 'this is what dreams are made of' but I think she may have been referring to the aspiration type of dreams. I however, am talking about the stories and images that go through our minds as we sleep.
With all that said though. There is one dream that I remember so vividly and often get recurring versions of it. A few nights ago, I dreamt it again and I would say that this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. Im camping in a lodge on a rainy wintery day in the middle of the forest when I hear knocks on the door and someone saying my name. No one was meant to be aware that I was there so someone i'm with (a random) drags me out the back door and throws me into the drivers seat of a red ferrari  When i first had this dream, in real life, I didn't know how to drive. Yet, every time the dream reoccurs, I get better at driving this red ferrari  So I slam on the accelerator and break through the walls of the lodge and next thing I know, I'm being chased through the city in my red ferrari with 3 friends in the car. These people chasing me are unrecognisable and are in a black car of some sort.
The colours in this dream are so bright and lively. Almost like I'm inside a painting. Unrealistically bold colours like overly green grass and perfectly pigment free skies. I'm driving straight along a boulevard of some sort when it comes to an end. I have an option of driving up the pier and into the restaurant on the end or into the water. I choose the water. But instead of crashing into the crystal blue water, I start driving on top of it. I keep going until im adjacent to the restaurant and then the car stops and starts to sink. My friends are still in this convertible top down ferrari so I dive under to drag them out. I only saved one of them. The dream skips and I'm having coffee in the restaurant with the people chasing me. It's myself. I am looking at myself sitting opposite the table next to the fireplace where I am drying off from the water. I stand up to leave and then I awake.

This has been the dream I've seen 4 times. I don't know if dreams reflect anything about a person but I can tell you that if someone could record my dreams and play them back, they'd be 5 star movies in the box office and I'd be a billionaire. 

I guess I'll leave the bread winning to my future husband.